The Law Society of Kenya (LSK) is Kenya’s premier bar association, with membership of all practicing advocates, currently numbering over thirteen thousand members.
It has the mandate to advise and assist members of the legal profession, the government and the larger public in all matters relating to the administration of justice in Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in handling complaints and attending to complainants
- Assist with inquiries and follow ups
- Assist walk-in clients
- Assist with drafting Letters of Good Standing
- Assist in conducting legal research
- Assist with writing of reports
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Secretary/CEO
At the time of applying, have been admitted to the Advocates Training Programme at the Kenya School of Law (KSL) in its current academic year.
Hold an LLB degree from a recognized university.
Candidates afforded pupillage in the past by Law Society are not eligible to apply.